Chances are if you are a shopper at West Marine if you love boating and all the joy that the boating experience brings. If that is the case, you must have recently shopped at the West Marine. West Marine is known as a one-stop shop for all boating needs. On your last visit, you may have been given a receipt. This receipt will allow you to take part in the West Marine Survey. And the best part of all this is, the West Marine site gives you a reward for taking part. After completing this survey, you get a code that gives you $15 off on your next order! Don’t waste any time, and go on to http://www.westmarinefeedback.com/ to take the survey now.
About West Marine
West Marine is an American retail company based in California. A unique factor about this company is that it focuses solely on providing its customers with the best boats and boating supplies available in retail. Founded in 1978 by Randy Repass, the company is now open in more than 400 stores.
Step by step procedure to take part in the West Marine Survey
Now that you are all caught up with the history of West Marine, here is how to take the West Marine Survey. For best results, follow the instructions here to learn about how to complete this survey.
- Turn on your device, laptop, computer, or your mobile.
- Connect to the Internet, and then run any web browser.
- Once connected, open up the link http://www.westmarinefeedback.com/
- You are now at the site for the West Marine Survey.
- At the beginning of the page, read through the given information on the survey and guidelines.
- Enter information from your receipt in the given spaces.
- Provide details such as the date of purchase, the store number, the register number, the transaction number, and your age in the designated boxes.
- Solve the captcha to move on.
- Provide your opinions on your level of satisfaction with West Marine.
- Submit your responses and you’re done!