Odeon wants to know if their customers have had enjoyable experiences and they ask this through the Odeon Survey www.tellodeon.com. You can let them know how your movie experience was and also get a free code from them that can be used at your next visit to get an exciting offer.
All you have to do is share feedback based on your last visit to the theatre. It does not matter if the feedback is positive or negative. Through the Odeon Survey they can learn the opinions of their customers and get ratings from them as well.
Odeon is one the largest chains of cinemas in the United Kingdom. They have more than 114 cinemas in the U.K. and 10 of them in Ireland. The cinema was established in 1930 by Oscar Deutsch. The company is dedicated to ensuring that they offer world-class facilities to all cinema-goers.
Odeon does not only want your feedback but also gives you some incentive for giving it. A validation code is given at the end of the survey which can be used to redeem an exclusive offer. Other than that the names of all participants are entered into the sweepstakes where they can win a special prize.
- Open the Odeon Survey website by clicking on this link www.tellodeon.com
- At the home page click on the ‘Start’ button to begin
- Indicate your age, gender and purpose of visit
- After that mention the cinema branch you went to and the date and time of your visit
- Throughout the survey you have to answer questions rating your level of satisfaction with the experience
- You can also leave your comments or suggestions for the company in the fields given
- At the end of the survey you will be provided a validation code that you can use at your next visit to get a free movie ticket or other exciting rewards