This is a guide to help you take the Culver’s Survey by providing all the information and tips needed in order to claim the report. The instructions for the survey and terms of the prize are listed all in one place to help customers give their feedback. The survey is online on www.tellculvers.com and you will have to take a few minutes out of your time to complete it. This will help the restaurant improve their standards to make sure all guests leave their premises completely satisfied.
Culver’s is a casual restaurant that serves fast food and desserts. The chain has many outlets in the Midwest and the first branch was launched in 1984 in Sauk City, WI. The headquarters for the restaurant are situated in Prairie du Sac, WI. Culver’s is known for their frozen custard, cheese curds and their specialty is the butterburger which people come from far and wide to taste.
CULVER’S SURVEY BENEFITS
Everyone who takes the Culver’s Survey gets an exclusive offer at the end that they can redeem at their next visit. The current offer is a coupon code that is provided to the customer upon completion and it gets them a free scoop of the frozen custard. Other than that they can also get a discount on their next meal or a free sideline with any meal they order. The offers are printed at the bottom of the receipt and you can check yours to find out what you will receive.
- Open the Culver’s survey website by clicking here www.tellculvers.com
- Select your preferred language from English and Spanish and then click the Start button
- Enter the survey code and TRN number given on the receipt to proceed. If you are having trouble locating use the sample receipt image given on the page.
- Answer the survey questions as honestly as possible
- At the end of the survey you will be provided a coupon code that you should save to redeem the offer.