Table Table cares about their customers and wants to know if their customers are being treated right. They want to live up to everyone’s expectations and to do that have designed a Table Table Survey www.tabletablefeedback.co.uk. The survey asks some important questions about the service, food and ambiance of the pub. The objective of this is to find out the problem areas and fix them immediately so every person leaves the restaurant satisfied.
ABOUT TABLE TABLE
Table Table is a restaurant that opened its doors to the public in 2008. It is owned by the Whitbread family and has a warm and inviting interior. It is a casual pub as well as a fancy restaurant for celebration dinners.
Anyone who has recently been to Table Table can take their survey. All that is required for completing the form is a reliable internet connection, a computer or smart phone and the receipt from your last visit to the pub. Those who complete the Table Table Survey can get a voucher for a free bottle of wine on their next visit.
- Visit the Table Table survey website by clicking on the link www.tabletablefeedback.co.uk
- Click the “Start the Survey” button to begin
- Provide the website the house number as it is printed on your receipt. You should ignore the letters mentioned in the number and only enter the digits
- Enter the check number that is given under the house number on the receipt
- Provide the correct date and time of your visit to proceed to the survey page
- You will be asked to rate the restaurant based on your previous experience
- At the end of the survey they will ask for your email address so they can send the free wine voucher to you. You have to present this voucher at your next visit in order to claim the prize.