You now have the opportunity to fill in a Staples Retail Survey at www.staples-survey.co.uk because they want your honest feedback. So make sure you hurry and give them some good feedback. This will not only help them know what their customers are thinking but also make sure they can cater to your whims.
Staples is a retail company that was started in the year 1986 by Leo Kahn and Thoman G. Stemberg. They have now made their name as the worldwide leader in office supplies and business services. The stores focus on office supplies, technology, school supplies,office furniture, IT consulting, printer inks and so much more. It is a proud company as it established itself by providing a broad product range, price matching, free delivery over a certain amount, easy returns and an extremely helpful customer service. The company operates over three thousand stores and 125 warehouses. They are currently headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts in the United States of America.
How to fill in the Staples Retail Survey
You will need a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to get started with this survey. Also make sure you have their receipt so you can fill in the complete information for the survey. Next, you will also need a good internet connection on your device. Follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their website by clicking on www.staples-survey.co.uk
- Enter the 16-digit code.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the amount you spent during your visit.
- Now you will have the survey questions in front of you. Make sure you answer them honestly.
- Enter your contact details so that you can be informed if you win a prize.
- Click on “Submit” after you are done with the survey.
You can also go to their website if you have more questions or queries about them.