Why should you fill out a Shell Canada Survey?
Shell, with it’s full name as Royal Dutch Shell, is an oil and gas company. Their headquarters are located in London, England in the United Kingdom. Shell brings you the opportunity to fill their survey at www.shell.ca/opinion and get the chance to win something for yourself. When you fill out the Shell Canada Survey, you will be entered into their prize draw for £100 worth of Shell V-Power and thousands Shell Driver’s Club points. They have been serving you since the year 1907 so it is time for you to give some of your feedback to them.
How do you fill in the Shell Canada Survey?
The first and foremost thing to be careful about is that you can fill out this survey only if you are 18 years of age or older. Then, you are going to need to get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to be able to get started with the survey. You will also have to make sure that you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. The other thing you will have to keep with you is the receipt from your latest visit to the store. Now, just follow the steps that are given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their survey site by clicking on www.shell.ca/opinion
- Read their welcome note.
- Enter the site ID in the space provided.
- Also choose the date.
- Give them the time when you visited them.
- Make sure you go through their terms and conditions before you start the survey.
- Click on “Start” to begin.
- Now start answering the questions that they have for you.
- You may also have to rate a few statements that they have given to you. Make sure you do both these things honestly.
- Once you are done with the survey, you can click on “Submit”.