When it comes to footwear, Sanuk is just the first name that pops on the list when it comes to the company. Sanuk doesn’t just want you to buy items at their stores. By going a step further, Sanuk wants you to take part in a survey designed to collect information about your experience. This way, they can improve on things so your visits are happier and up to the mark. This will allow them to grow and become better in every single way. If you are interested, go on now to the link www.sanuklistens.com to take part in the Sanuk Survey.
Sanuk is a brand focused on footwear. The company is based in Thailand and has an international presence. This means that Sanuk has outlets in more than 70 countries across the world. Sanuk’s name comes from Thai, it actually means the word fun. Fun is a good way to describe the company, and its products reflect that. At Sanuk, you can buy items including the Yoga Mat Sandals, or the collection based on the idea of Sidewalk Surfers. No matter what, Sanuk brings some funk and some fun to outdoor footwear, and is perfect for a global audience.
THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF TAKING PART IN THE SANUK SURVEY
All caught up with the basics of the company? Now, you are ready to follow the simple instructions below in order to take part in the Sanuk Survey.
- Turn on your computer.
- On your computer, go to the link www.sanuklistens.com
- The next page that you will be able to see will be the first of the Sanuk Survey.
- Select how you came across Sanuk on the first page of the survey.
- Select the location where you ended up shopping for Sanuk.
- Over the next set of pages, explain your feelings and experience on your last visit to Sanuk.
- Provide your Name, Email, and other details to enter the sweepstakes draw.