Pizza Hut Canada is the best way for the customers to let the restaurant know how they feel about them. The establishment requires honest and open customer feedback so they can improve their taste as well as service. This way they can satisfy the maximum number of people who walk through their door. If you have recently been to Pizza Hut and are satisfied with the experience then take the Pizza Hut Canada Survey on www.pizzahutlistens.ca and let them know how you feel.
Even if you are not happy with how you were treated or the food at Pizza Hut then you can take the survey and tell them what they need to work on. The Pizza Hut Canada Survey lets them identify their problem areas and implement a better strategy to eradicate them. The survey is online and only takes a couple of minutes to complete.
ABOUT PIZZA HUT CANADA
Pizza Hut is an American chain of pizzerias that was started in 1958. It is now an international franchise and has over 15,000 restaurants in more than 90 countries all over the world. The original Pizza Hut began in Wichita, Kansas by brothers Frank and Dan Carney. The first Pizza Hut in Canada opened in 1968 after the brothers found success and expanded to cover all of North America.
- Open the Pizza Hut Canada Survey website www.pizzahutlistens.ca.
- Enter the store number, date and time of your visit from the receipt and then continue
- Answer the survey questions as accurately as you can based on your last dining experience
- Upon completing the survey you will given a validation code that you can use to redeem an exclusive offer on your next visit. Copy it down on the receipt and present it to the cashier at the restaurant
- Complete the survey and wait for the drawing of the sweepstakes to find out if you won.