For animal lovers PetSmart is the place to be! They deal in a variety of domestic animals and provide services for them too. If you have recently been to the place then you should take the Petsmart Adoption Survey on www.petsmartadoptionsurvey.com to let them know how you feel.
WHAT IS PETSMART ADOPTION ALL ABOUT?
PetSmart is a chain of American retail outlets that deals in pet services and solutions. They are present in Canada as well as Puerto Rico. The company has a total number of 1,477 stores across the three countries. The first store opened up in 1986 and now they have an online shopping portal as well. You can buy pet supplies, grooming tools, hire trainers, check them in the Pet Hotel or the Doggie Day Care. The PetSmart headquarters are located in Phoenix, Arizona.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THE SURVEY
The company has created the PetSmart Adoption Survey online so they can hear more from the customers. They want suggestions on their services and implement them to cater to the clients. In order to make sure they are only hearing from valued customers they have put certain requirements in place:
- You must have the receipt from your last visit to the PetSmart Adoption store
- You should be at least 18 years of age
- You should have access to the internet and a reliable connection
- You should have an electronic device such as laptop computer or smartphone device
HOW TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY
The Petsmart Adoption Survey was created for the sole purpose of allowing people to have their voice heard. Some people value their pets more than anything and only want what is best for them. By carefully answering the questions on the survey they can help the company become better.
Follow these instruction to have your voice heard:
- Open the official website by following this link www.petsmartadoptionsurvey.com
- Select your preferred language from either Spanish or English
- Enter the code printed on your survey receipt
- Answer the survey questions as honestly as you can
- Submit when you are done