Nike was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in the year 1964. They have been serving their customers with all kinds of sports apparel, shoes, accessories and other sports equipment. They provide their service worldwide but have their headquarters in Washington County, Oregon in the United States of America. Widely known for their famous Swoosh that comes on all their products, they have become the world’s largest suppliers of athletic footwear. Their worldwide known motto “Just do it” has become a trademark for their company. They have also started the Nike Nederlands Survey at www.mynikevisit-be.com to encourage their products to give them their feedback.
Why should you fill their Nike Nederlands Survey
Giving people feedback about their services is an important thing to do. This allows for them to know what they can improve. So hurry and give Nike some good feedback!
Steps to follow to fill the Nike Nederlands Survey
You can get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone when you want to fill out the Nike Nederlands Survey. After you have acquired the device of your choice, you will have to make sure that you have a good internet connection on the device of your choice. You will also need the receipt from your latest visit to their store. Follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their website at www.mynikevisit-be.com
- Read through their welcome note.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Click on the language that applies to you.
- Enter the survey entry code that can be found on your receipt.
- Click on “Next”.
- Start answering the questions that they have for you.
- You may also have to rate some statements that they give you. Complete the rating according to your experience at their store.
- Click on “Submit” when you are done.