If you are a user of the HP products, you obviously never want to use any other product ever then. Now it is time for you to pay them back because they have the HP Survey at www.hpfeedback.com/repair and they want to hear your feedback.
The Hewlett-Packard company was started in the year 1939 by Bill Hewlett and David Packard. The headquarters of this company are now located in Palo Alto, California in the United States of America. However, they provide their products and services world over. They have been known for their amazing services in computer hardware, software and IT consulting.
Steps required to fill in an HP Survey
The first thing you are going to need is a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to get started with this survey. You will have to make sure you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. This is needed because you want to get access to their survey site without any disturbances. The other important thing you will need is the pass code so you can begin the survey. Now, all you will have to do is follow the steps that have been given to you and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their survey site by clicking on www.hpfeedback.com/repair
- Choose the language in which you want t fill in the survey. The language options are given in the drop down menu.
- Type in the pass code in the box given.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Let them know which product you were using for which you contacted HP support.
- Choose the type of service you were offered.
- Rate their service according to the most recent experience that you had with them.
- Answer the rest of the questions accordingly.
- Let them know which country you are from.
- You also have the option to enter their sweepstakes. Choose one option from Yes or No.
- Click on “Submit” when you are done.