How about you spend money and it brings about change in someone’s life? It feels good. Right? Yes. Come to the Goodwill store and be a part of this pious act. Goodwill logo itself depicts that it serves to bring smiles on the faces of needy. So shop today and avail an opportunity to take Goodwill Shopper Survey to let them know about their products. Let them know how they entertained you.
LET’S SEE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WIN?
On completing Goodwill Shopper Survey you will be able to take part in monthly lucky draws. You can win $100 prize card on each draw. Only one winner in a month. So hurry up, before it is too late.
A Goodwill industry is a retail company. This company is in service from the past 116 years. It came into being in 1902 in United Sates by Jim Gibbons. It is headquartered in Derwood, Maryland’ United States. This store is located in 17 different countries. This company holds a mission to serve people through your spending. They have all household products and clothing in cheap prices.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE GOODWILL SHOPPER SURVEY:
- You must have your recent shopping receipt along.
- You must be of appropriate age i.e. 18 or above.
- A charged device with a good internet access.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL GOODWILL SHOPPER SURVEY:
Goodwill Shopper Survey is an online questionnaire. It requires your thoughts about the store and services they provided. Follow the instructions to fill the Goodwill Shopper Survey and enter prize draw. It will only require your 5 minutes.
- Click on the URL given in the statement i.e.
- On your click you will see a new page on your screen. Enter about the store you visited, transaction you made, date and time of your visit with the help of your receipt.
- Answer all the questions based upon what you experienced at the store.
- Once you answered, click “NEXT”.
- Give your contact details.
- Submit the survey.