T.G.I. Fridays is a chain of American restaurants which customers visit for a casual dinner. The restaurant is popular because of their red-striped canopies and antique décor. The company has introduced the T.G.I.Fridays UK Survey on www.fridaysvisit.co.uk because they want to know how satisfied the people are with their service. The restaurant can then offer better customer care by implementing the suggestions offered by customers.
The first branch of the restaurant opened its doors in 1965. Alan Stillman owned the restaurant that served standard American food and alcoholic beverages at the bar.
WHAT IS THE SURVEY FOR?
The survey created by the company is to get the public to answer questions about the food and service provided by their restaurants. They can stay true to their motto of ‘quality over quantity’ if they take the feedback given through the T.G.I. Fridays UK Survey seriously.
The diners share their views as honestly as possible because they want their voices heard. The business assesses all the responses and try to think of a way they can resolve all the issues and settle their grievances.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE SURVEY
- Have a computer or smartphone device to access the survey website
- A reliable internet connection
- The receipt from your last visit to the restaurant
- Ten minutes of your time to answer the survey questions
- Open the G.I. Fridays UK Survey website by clicking on the following link www.fridaysvisit.co.uk
- Enter the store number as it is mentioned on your receipt
- Provide your email address and select the referred language to continue
- After that you will be asked to enter the 12 or 20-digit survey code as it is mentioned on your receipt
- Click continue to proceed to the survey questions
- You will be asked to answer the questions as honestly as possible based on your experience at the restaurant and rate them for their service.