For every company, the key point is the satisfaction of their customers. They know that a company can only progress when their customers are happy from them. Similarly, Food Basics values your opinion and they want to know the reviews after you visited their store. Your honest opinion will make all the difference in the outcome. They will have a clear idea and insight of how their company is performing.
About Food Basics
Food Basics Ltd., is a chain Canadian supermarkets that was founded in the year 1995. Its headquarters are present in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Here, you can find food products and things related to general merchandise. There are more than 115 stores of Food Basics all over the country and the parent company of Food Basics is Metro Inc.
Step by Step Guide for completing the Food Basics Survey
If you are looking for simple and easy steps of filling the Food Basics Survey, then you have come to the right place. After reading the steps carefully, definitely, you will not have any problem at all. Start by getting a device like a laptop, smartphone or even a tablet. Connect it to the internet and make sure that you have the receipt from your last visit at the Food Basics store. Then, follow the steps presented below:
- Click open the web page URL that is there at the end of this statement
- Then, you will get the access to the main page of Food Basics Survey
- Enter the survey code that is there on the middle of your receipt
- If you do not have a survey code, then click on ‘Don’t have a Survey Access Code’.
- After that, rate your visit by answering the questions honestly.
- Tell how the product you purchased was like, was the staff friendly with you or not and how you felt at the store.
- Then you need to mention your personal details like your first and last name, cell phone number, email address etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and the company will note the response you shared
- The company thanks you for taking the time out for filling the survey