Have you been to Benihana recently? Then you should tell the management about your experience. The Benihana Survey gives you a chance to have your voice heard. They collect feedback on www.evaluabenihana.com to find out what makes their loyal customers come back for more. The survey is no longer available but it might be reintroduced in the future.
INFORMATION ON THE RESTAURANT
Benihana is an American restaurant chain that was started in Doral, Florida. It has the traditional Japanese steakhouse theme where they cook all their dishes following the “teppanyaki” method. There are 116 Benihana restaurants outlets all over the world. It is one of the most popular Asian-themed restaurant chain. The restaurant is a great place to meet with friends and celebrate special occasions with your loved ones.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR TAKING THE SURVEY?
There are certain requirements for taking the Benihana survey which have to be fulfilled. The person filling out the form has to be at least 18 years old. Other than that you need a reliable internet connection and a device that can access the website. The receipt from your last visit to the restaurant also contains a code required in order to access the survey questions.
Follow these steps to complete the survey and claim your reward.
- Open the Benihana Survey website by clicking on this link www.evaluabenihana.com
- Select your preferred language from either Spanish or English
- Click on the forward facing arrow to continue with the survey
- Enter the 4-digit invitation code given on your receipt
- You will be asked to rate the restaurant and your experience there. Answer the questions as truthfully as possible
- At the end of the survey you will be given a validation code for the reward. Note it down on the receipt and present it at your next visit in order to claim the offer.