Why do you need to fill out the Adidas Survey
Adidas is a multinational corporation that was started in the year 1924 by Adolf Dassler. Their headquarters are located in Herzogenaurach, Germany. However, they provide their products and services worldwide. Since they are intent on making life easy for their customers, they have started the Adidas Survey. Now you can simply go to www.adidas.com/feedback and give your feedback to them.
How to fill in an Adidas Survey?
You are going to need to get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to be able to get started with the Adidas Survey. You will also have to make sure that you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. The other thing you will have to keep with you is the receipt from your latest visit to the Adidas store. Now, just follow the steps that are given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their survey site by clicking on www.adidas.com/feedback
- Choose the language in which you want to give the survey. You have the option between Spanish and English.
- You can also go through the official rules of the sweepstakes by clicking on the link they have given to you.
- Click on “Next”.
- Choose the date when you made the purchase.
- Enter the store number from the register receipt.
- Also enter the transaction number.
- Re enter the transaction number for verification purposes.
- Select your age from the drop down menu given.
- Now type in the characters that you can see in the box given.
- Click on “Submit” when you are done.
- Now you will have to start rating the statements that they have given to you. This should be done on a scale from 1-10.
- Near the end of the survey, you will have to answer a few questions about yourself.
- Click on the red button that says “Submit” and you will be done.