Surveys serve the purpose of providing the company with valuable feedback from their customers. It is a chance for the businesses to hear from their patrons. Taco John’s Survey was created with a similar objective in mind. They want to know how well they are doing and what they need to improve on through www.west-mex.com
ABOUT TACO JOHN’S
Taco John’s is a fast-food chain with very humble beginnings. It started off as a taco stand in 1968 and grew into the business it is today after the franchising rights were bought by James Woodson and Harold Holmes. The restaurant serves Mexican inspired fast-food and it operates in more than 400 locations across 25 states.
CAN YOU TAKE THIS SURVEY?
All the participants of the Taco John’s Survey have to be at least 18 years of age. They will need a reliable internet connection and a laptop computer or smartphone device. Other than that a survey invitation code is required to enter the form. This is printed on the receipt from your last visit to the store so you must have that as well.
HOW TO TAKE THE SURVEY
These are the instructions you need to follow in order to complete your survey. It also tells you how you can claim your reward for taking out the time.
- Open the Taco John’s survey website by clicking here west-mex.com
- Enter your contact details including address, phone number and full name
- Provide the restaurant location as well as the date and time of your visit
- Give feedback to the company in the comments section. You can also use it to register any complaints or raise issues faced while at the restaurant.
- At the end of the survey you will be given a validation code. Copy it down on the receipt and present it at your next visit to claim your prize.