Many restaurants offer the same type of dishes only with slight changes. Hence when looking for some variety in restaurants you look at reviews. Reviews are only one way of learning about a restaurant but trying it out for yourself can tell you a lot more about a restaurant. Once you go to a restaurant and check out the service for yourself Café rouge appreciates customer feedback. Café rouge has faith that your experience would a pleasant one but the also believe in improving. They want to provide the best experience for you and to do that they ask for you input in their Café Rouge Survey. You can find the Café Rouge survey at uk.marketforce.com.
About Café Rouge
Café rouge was founded in 1989 in London, UK. They have over 120 restaurants across the UK. The parent company is called Casual Dining LTD, but this restaurant specializes in French cuisine they serve any French dish you can imagine from muscles to escargot.
Upon filling out the survey you will be entered into a lucky draw for £250 and you can also win free coupons and discounts for your next order at Café Rouge. To enter the lucky draw you mist be a legal resident of the United Kingdom and you must be 18 or older.
How to Fill Out the Café Rouge Survey
The survey will only take you 5 minutes to complete, let us guide you for a smoother experience.
- To start the survey, go to uk.marketforce.com/cr
- Next enter the feedback code mentioned on the bottom of your receipt
- If you do not have a code click on the no code button on the site.
- There you can enter the details for your visit like the location and time to get a code.
- Now you may start the Café Rouge Survey.
- After answering all the questions you will be asked some personal questions for example you name and phone number.
- Once you have filled it our you will automatically be entered into the lucky draw for £250.