Gap has designed a system to allow its customers to provide feedback on their shopping experience at the store. Through this survey the company can improve their service as well as provide better products. They want to make sure every person leaves the store satisfied. The Gap survey is available online on survey4gap.com and does not take much of your time. You can follow these instructions to take the survey here.
How to Take the Survey
- Open the website by clicking on the link given here survey4gap.com
- Select the country in which you are located. You can also change the language of the website by clicking on the option beneath the respective flag.
- The date and time of the receipt is mentioned on the top left corner of the receipt. It is important that you take the survey within 7 days of your visit so that the appropriate action can be taken immediately by the staff.
- You will be asked to enter the time of the visit in the next question. Select the AM or PM option from the option given on the page.
- The store number is given in the next empty field. The number will be 5-digits long and is mentioned underneath the time of visit.
- The next field requires the transaction number which is also mentioned on the receipt on the left-side of the store number.
- You have to enter the 3-digit register number in a similar manner.
- To complete the Gap survey it is necessary that you are a legal citizen and at least 18 years of age. If you are younger than 18 then you will have to ask someone else to complete the survey for you.
- Once you verify that you are a customer of Gap you can continue to the survey and answer their questions about your last visit and rate them on their products as well as services.