Rite Aid facilitates not only their customers but their employees as well. The associates of the company can have their say about work conditions and employment benefits. A feedback form by the name of Rite Aid’s 2017 Associate Opinion Survey has been created to help employees give their suggestions anonymously. You do not have to worry about your boss finding out and can take the survey any time at www.raengagementsurvey.com.
ABOUT RITE AID
Rite Aid is a chain of pharmacies in the United States. The company was founded by Alex Grass and is prevalent in the east coast. It was established in 1962 and used to be called Thrift D Discount. The Rite Aid office headquarters are located in Pennsylvania.
HOW TO TAKE THE SURVEY
Any employee currently working at Ride Aid can offer their opinion on the company. The Rite Aid’s 2017 Associate Opinion Survey is available online and it has brief questions which take a few minutes to answer.
WHAT YOU REQUIRE TO TAKE THE SURVEY
To take the Rite Aid’s 2017 Associate Opinion Survey you should have certain things in order so the company can verify that you work for them. First of all, you need the basic tools such as an internet connection and a computer. The person taking the survey should be an adult and must possess the invitation for taking the survey.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
You can follow these instructions to have your say and register any complaints or issues you have faced while working at Rite Aid.
- Open the survey website by clicking here raengagementsurvey.com
- Read the note given on the landing page and click ‘Next’ to continue
- Enter the 5-digit code you have received in order to access the survey
- Answer the questions as honestly as possible. You will also be required to rate the employer according to your personal experiences
- Submit the survey once you are done