Party City wants to know all about their customer’s shopping experiences. To help their customers communicate with them they have designed the Party City Survey. This is a form that asks questions about the store, staff and service. In return for taking the survey on www.partycity.com/survey everyone is entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 coupon.
The coupon can be used at a Party City store to go on a shopping spree. The survey is very simple and available online on their website. It only takes a maximum of five minutes to complete the survey.
ABOUT PARTY CITY
Party City is a party supply store in the United States. It is a retail chain that was established in 1986. The first store was opened in East Hanover, New Jersey and it slowly grew into the biggest party supply store in the country. There are now many franchises of the store including Factory Card, Halloween City and Party Outlet.
Party City has agreements with many networks and brands such as Nickelodeon, Sesame Workshop, MLB, NFL and NBA. They have an online store as well that was launched in 2009. The Party City website helps customers make shopping lists, watch tutorials and view their product galleries. Now that Party City has taken over Party Packagers in Canada, they are the biggest party supply retailer in North America.
- Open the Party City Survey by clicking here partycity.com/survey
- Specify whether you made your purchase at the retail store or online
- Rate your shopping experience on a scale of one to five.
- Answer some other questions about the store and your purchase.
- Indicate whether or not you would recommend the store to another family member or friend
- Finally provide your personal details and contact information to enter into the sweepstakes for a $100 coupon code.