A large number of community organizations, along with the local food pantries, are asking for your thoughts regarding how they are helping you meet your food needs. They are also asking for some additional information to help them write a report that they can share with the community. The information you provide will be kept anonymous. Your participation in The Pantry Survey is voluntary and will not affect your services in any way. We appreciate your help and value your feedback. The Pantry Survey is available at www.mypantryfeedback.com.
What you must have to Begin with the Pantry Survey
Before you get all excited to give your feedback at The Pantry Survey and let them know about your concerns you must know that there are certain requirements that are needed to be fulfilled for sure. In order to fill out The Pantry Survey, you must have following things ready.
- Well charged PC, mobile or laptop.
- You must have paid a recent visit to an acceptable number of pantries in your surrounding area.
- A decent understanding of the English language.
- In case you are not able to get to any pantry, you must be clear about the reasons behind it.
How to fill out The Pantry Survey
Before you begin filling The Pantry Survey let us make it very clear that you are bound to follow all the instructions given below. If you do not do so, we will never be able to complete The Pantry Survey successfully and it will just be a waste of your time. Abiding by the instructions, filling The Pantry Survey, will only be a matter of a few minutes.
- Click on the link given in blue, to begin with, The Pantry Survey
- By clicking on this link you will be directly lead to the main survey page.
- You will see that a questionnaire will open on your screen. Read all the questions very carefully and answer each and every one of them logically.
- Your answers need to be precise and accurate.
- Once done with all the questions, submit The Pantry Survey