If you are a customer at Fuddruckers then you might be interested in taking their brief feedback survey. The Fuddruckers Survey was created by the company so that they can find out how the company is being perceived by the customers. The survey makes it easier for the customers to share their thoughts and opinions on www.fuddruckers.com/customerservice.
There are a few questions on the survey and it only takes a few minutes to complete it. This guide is to help people complete it and give their feedback.
WHAT IS FUDDRUCKERS ALL ABOUT?
Freddie Fuddruckers started the company in 1979 as a casual fast food chain. It changed ownership many times and is now franchised to other business owners. The restaurant offers large hamburgers with half-pound or one-pound patties. They also advertise home-made food because they grind the meat themselves and bake their own bread as well.
MORE ABOUT THE FUDDRUCKERS SURVEY
The Fuddruckers Survey provides everyone an opportunity to provide feedback to the company. They can praise them for their food or mention their shortcomings so the restaurant works on improving them. It is similar to the other guest questionnaires and helps the company get a clear picture on what they should work on. Customers have to rate the restaurant and provide suggestions in the comments box. You do not have to make a purchase in order to take the survey.
HOW TO TAKE THE SURVEY
- Open the website by clicking here fuddruckers.com/customerservice
- Select the “Your Visit to Fuddruckers” option to open the Fuddruckers survey
- Rate the overall dining experience on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest score
- Fill in any comments or suggestions you might have
- Provide your contact information at the end of the survey
- If you want to hear back from the company regarding your feedback then select “yes” at the end of the survey