Are you a fan of the delicious grilled dishes sold at Bandana’s Bar B-Q? Then you have the chance to share a review of your experience on their website. The company has a specific webpage dedicated to the Bandana’s Bar-B-Q Survey on www.bandanasbbq.com/survey. This form can be used to compliment the staff and service or provide them with suggestions on how they can improve themselves. This article contains a complete guide of the survey and how it can be filled to win an exclusive prize.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN FOR TAKING THE SURVEY
In order to get the maximum number of people to take the Bandana’s Bar-B-Q Survey, the company has come up with an incentive. Each person that completes the survey is entered into their sweepstakes. The winner is selected through a random drawing and gets a $100 gift card to the restaurant. This card can be used to pay for anything off the menu and is redeemable on multiple visits.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE SURVEY
- A receipt from your recent visit to Bandana’s Bar-B-Q with a survey invitation code printed on it
- Legal residency of the United States of America
- An understanding of the rules and conditions of the sweepstakes
- A reliable internet connection
- Access to a laptop computer or smartphone device
- Click on the following link to access the Bandana’s Bar-B-Q Survey website bandanasbbq.com/survey
- Read the instructions given on the landing page and then click ‘Next’
- Type the survey invitation code printed on your receipt in the box asking for the personal survey code.
- Enter your personal information such as first name, last name. The company will also want your phone number and address. This is so they can contact you in case you win the sweepstakes.
- They might also contact you to address any grievances
- At the end of the survey click submit to complete it.